Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Passion

My Professional Blog

Hello! To whoever who is reading my blog, WELCOME! As an introduction, I shall talk a bit about myself. I'm Nur Hassanah, age 18 and currently studying in SHATEC taking up Diploma in Culinary Skills. I was from Tanglin Secondary School. After I finished my 'O' levels, I found out about SHATEC and i find that the course that they offer is interesting. Since my passion is cooking, i decided to join culinary skills. I had to wait a year to get into the course. During the year of waiting, I helped out my parents at their new food stall. Though it is only a small shop, i learned a lot from the experience. I learned how to handle money and stay within the budget. I also had fun interacting with customers although some might be hard to handle. So far, I really enjoyed my time in SHATEC meeting people who has the same passion as me. I shall end my post here and talk more about my life in SHATEC in my consequent posts. Till next time, take care! =)

No comments: